The 23rd Annual Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show
Western Canada’s Largest Event for Outdoor Adventure & Travel!
The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show is the LARGEST consumer show in Western Canada that brings together buyers and sellers of outdoor adventure products & services! Over 180 exhibitors in the outdoor sports industry found great success at the 2019 show, including biking, outdoor gear and apparel, camping, water sports, hiking, climbing, education, nutrition, destinations, clubs, associations, and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Canada’s largest showcase of outdoor gear and adventure travel experiences! See it! Do it! Live it! Hundreds of exhibitors offering the latest camping gear, paddle sports, outdoor clothing, scuba diving & ultimate adventure travel destinations!
March 19 & 20, 2022 – BMO Centre, Stampede Park
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Build Brand Awareness
Meet New Customers
Social Media Exposure
Exhibiting at our show drives sales and increases your brand awareness!
Benefit from our 20+ years of experience in the Travel & Adventure Industry!
- Adventure Travel
- Camping Showcase
- Explore Canada
- International Adventure Travel
- Paddlers Paradise
- Health & Wellness Zone
- U.S. Travel Pavilion
International Travel Theatre: See breathtaking presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel! In this interactive, highly informative seminar series, you’ll enjoy fitness and healthy living tips, learn from the travel pros, and gather information and resources for your next amazing adventure travel getaway!
- International Travel Theatre
- The Best of Canada Adventures Stage
- White Water Demo Pool
- Junior Outdoor Adventurers
- Info Booth
OUR ATTENDEES: 13,600+ OUTDOOR & TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS
If your target market includes active, passionate outdoor enthusiasts, be sure to include the Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show in your 2022 marketing campaign!
Consumers of the Outdoor Adventure Show are committed to a lifestyle that involves sports and activities of all kinds, from hiking, paddle sports, and adventure travel to mountain biking, climbing, adventure racing, scuba diving, and hiking. They are “doers”, not watchers. These individuals embrace life with passion and challenge themselves physically and emotionally to achieve the highest levels of satisfaction.
The attendees of this show represent a mass-market demographic with strong representation in the 18 to 49 range. Our visitors, both male, and female are keen multi-sport enthusiasts and are in the prime of their spending years. Whether novice or expert, this market spends substantially on clothing, gear, and travel. These consumers have the means and the desire to invest in a wide variety of products and services that will enhance their experiences and assist them in reaching their personal goals.
- <24 6%
- 25-34 24%
- 35-44 20%
- 45-54 23%
- 55+ 27%
- 20% $150k+
- 28% $100-150k+
- 39% $50-100k
- 13% <50k
WHY THEY ATTEND
- 60% outfit for the upcoming season
- 53% test products before purchasing
- 72% obtain info about new travel destinations
- 82% of attendees made a purchase at the show
- 95% of visitors say they will come back to the show next year
- 100% are active and passionate outdoor & travel enthusiasts!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY BOOTH PRICE?
- EXHIBIT SPACE – in Western Canada’s largest event for Outdoor Adventures.
- RECEIVE FREE YEAR-ROUND PROMOTION – for your company across all Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show Social Media Networks.
- BOOTH DRAPING – back and sidewalls.
- SHOW MAGAZINE LISTING
- 15 FREE ADMISSION COUPONS
- 6 EXHIBITOR BADGES WITH COMPANY NAME
- E-MAILABLE DISCOUNT COUPONS
- CUSTOM ELECTRONIC DISCOUNT COUPONS
- SOCIAL MEDIA PRIZING OPPORTUNITIES
- FREE RE-ADMISSION PASSES FOR CONSUMERS